Pollution Control Equipment
We are one of the leading exporters of Pollution Control Equipments
and Air Pollution control equipment
for Schools, We offer Pollution Control Equipments as per technical specification and tender requirements including Gas Analyzers, Smoke Meters, Gas Purification Systems, H2 Purification Systems, CO2 Purification Systems, Pollution Control Equipment, Dust Collectors, Gas scrubbers & Dust Cleaner, Blowers & Fans, Baghouses, Cartridge Filter System, Pneumatic Conveying Systems, Cleaning Machines, Central Vac Systems, Vacuum cleaners, Floor Scrubber / Polishers etc.
- Air pollution control equipment for schools- Air pollution control equipment for industries
Air Pollution Control Equipment
Air pollution control is a crucial aspect of industrial facility maintenance for many reasons, from improving the health and safety of employees, to assuring the proper operation of equipment and machinery. fume and smoke collection issues with a broad range of products including cartridge or bag dust collectors, wet scrubber and smoke collectors.
- Industrial Dust Collection – Manage industrial dust collection needs with cartridge dust collectors, downdraft tables, baghouse dust collectors, indexing fine particulate filter, and industrial HEPA filter units.
- Wet Scrubbers – Protect workers from inhaling toxic elements emitted by industrial operations with fume scrubbers and wet scrubbers.
- Weld Smoke Collectors – Fumes generated in plant environments are harmful and should be managed with weld smoke collectors that clean the air and protect workers from inhaling toxins.
- Mist Collectors – Work environments must be protected from the dispersion of industrial fluids such as machine oil, which occur in the form of mists.
- Vehicle Exhaust – Source capture, hose reels and simple exhaust solutions for garages of all types. Our systems manage small, medium, and large work areas, as well as systems for virtually unlimited sized working areas.
- Extractor Arms (Fume Arms) – Easily operated and extremely versatile, extractor arms effectively extract fumes, vapors and solvents at work stations and work benches.